Sheryl Crow adopts a second baby boy, Levi James
NEW YORK (AP) - June 4, 2010 -- Sheryl Crow is the mother of another baby boy.
The singer-songwriter announced Friday that she has adopted another son, Levi James, who was born April 30.
The 47-year-old shared the news on her website, and her publicist confirmed the adoption.
She wrote that "Wyatt has a new little brother!" referring to her 3-year-old son, who is also adopted.
The Grammy winner has also appeared on ABC's "Cougar Town" this year.
sheryl crow, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Runway littered with holiday mail 40 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 44 min ago
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 32 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive 51 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 34 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 13 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Runway littered with holiday mail
40 min ago
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly...
32 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
13 min ago