Sheryl Crow adopts a second baby boy, Levi James
NEW YORK (AP) - June 4, 2010 -- Sheryl Crow is the mother of another baby boy.
The singer-songwriter announced Friday that she has adopted another son, Levi James, who was born April 30.
The 47-year-old shared the news on her website, and her publicist confirmed the adoption.
She wrote that "Wyatt has a new little brother!" referring to her 3-year-old son, who is also adopted.
The Grammy winner has also appeared on ABC's "Cougar Town" this year.
sheryl crow, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos