Sheryl Crow adopts a second baby boy, Levi James
NEW YORK (AP) - June 4, 2010 -- Sheryl Crow is the mother of another baby boy.
The singer-songwriter announced Friday that she has adopted another son, Levi James, who was born April 30.
The 47-year-old shared the news on her website, and her publicist confirmed the adoption.
She wrote that "Wyatt has a new little brother!" referring to her 3-year-old son, who is also adopted.
The Grammy winner has also appeared on ABC's "Cougar Town" this year.
sheryl crow, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos