US actress Jane Fonda honored in Paris
PARIS (AP) - June 9, 2010 -- The mayor of the City of Light has honored actress Jane Fonda in a Paris ceremony.
Bertrand Delanoe bestowed the Great Medal of the City of Paris upon the Academy Award-winning actress Thursday.
Fonda, who was sporting a navy pantsuit for the occasion, said she loves being in France and considers the country "like a second home."
The ceremony took place during a news conference about the Paris Cinema festival, which will also count Indian-born director M. Night Shyamalan and French heartthrob Louis Garrel among its guest stars.
The festival runs from July 3-13.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 56 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 55 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
58 min ago