Gary Coleman remains to be cremated
PROVO, Utah - June 14, 2010 -- A Utah judge has ordered that Gary Coleman's remains be cremated after 48 hours.
Fourth District Judge James Taylor on Monday appointed an independent attorney to oversee Coleman's estate and the cremation of his remains until a dispute between Coleman's ex-wife and his ex-girlfriend is settled.
Coleman's ex-wife, Shannon Price, and his former girlfriend and manager, Anna Gray, both contend they are the lawful administrators of his estate.
Gray is named in a 2005 will, and Taylor delayed Coleman's cremation so she could travel to Utah from Portland, Ore., and see him one more time.
Price is named in a 2007 handwritten note by Coleman that's intended to amend any earlier wills. The note names Price as the sole heir.
Coleman stated in his wills that he wanted to be cremated.
utah, gary coleman, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 32 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County 52 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 45 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 47 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
43 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
32 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun...
47 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos