Mel Gibson, ex mum after closed session
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 1, 2010 -- Attorneys for Mel Gibson and his ex-girlfriend have concluded a closed-door hearing with a judge handling their child custody case.
Attorneys for the actor-director and Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva declined to comment on the case, which remains sealed.
The couple split in April. Gibson's attorney, Stephen Kolodny, says the former couple entered into a confidential agreement a month later. A child custody case was filed in Los Angeles last month, but those records are sealed.
Neither Gibson or Grigorieva, who have a 7-month-old daughter, attended Thursday's hearing.
Kolodny has said Gibson has provided his ex-girlfriend with substantial support. Grigorieva said in a statement that she could not discuss the case.
mel gibson, los angeles, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station