Mel Gibson, ex mum after closed session
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 1, 2010 -- Attorneys for Mel Gibson and his ex-girlfriend have concluded a closed-door hearing with a judge handling their child custody case.
Attorneys for the actor-director and Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva declined to comment on the case, which remains sealed.
The couple split in April. Gibson's attorney, Stephen Kolodny, says the former couple entered into a confidential agreement a month later. A child custody case was filed in Los Angeles last month, but those records are sealed.
Neither Gibson or Grigorieva, who have a 7-month-old daughter, attended Thursday's hearing.
Kolodny has said Gibson has provided his ex-girlfriend with substantial support. Grigorieva said in a statement that she could not discuss the case.
mel gibson, los angeles, children, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos