Paris Hilton stays; Friend must leave S. Africa
PORT ELIZABETH, South Africa (AP) - July 5, 2010 -- Paris Hilton can stay in South Africa, but her friend has to leave because she was caught with pot
Originally Hilton was arrested and charged with possessing the dope, but police say Jennifer Rovero admitted the grass was hers.
She's a former Playboy playmate.
Officials say Rovero has two weeks to leave the country and can't return for at least two years.
paris hilton, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1