Paris Hilton stays; Friend must leave S. Africa
PORT ELIZABETH, South Africa (AP) - July 5, 2010 -- Paris Hilton can stay in South Africa, but her friend has to leave because she was caught with pot
Originally Hilton was arrested and charged with possessing the dope, but police say Jennifer Rovero admitted the grass was hers.
She's a former Playboy playmate.
Officials say Rovero has two weeks to leave the country and can't return for at least two years.
paris hilton, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 6 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
6 min ago