Unruly crowd undoes NJ party featuring Diddy
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - July 6, 2010 -- Authorities say a party at the Jersey shore featuring Sean "Diddy" Combs and Busta Rhymes was scrapped because of unruly crowds.
Police in Atlantic City shut down the party early Monday and forced about 1,800 guests out of the Harrah's Resort nightclub known as The Pool.
Authorities say the trouble began after midnight when an estimated 500 people in line tried to force their way in. All the casino's bars were also closed early because of the brouhaha.
One man was arrested and charged with obstructing the administration of law and resisting arrest, but no injuries were reported.
Several celebrities had been scheduled to appear, including boxer Floyd Mayweather.
sean puffy combs, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos