Unruly crowd undoes NJ party featuring Diddy
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - July 6, 2010 -- Authorities say a party at the Jersey shore featuring Sean "Diddy" Combs and Busta Rhymes was scrapped because of unruly crowds.
Police in Atlantic City shut down the party early Monday and forced about 1,800 guests out of the Harrah's Resort nightclub known as The Pool.
Authorities say the trouble began after midnight when an estimated 500 people in line tried to force their way in. All the casino's bars were also closed early because of the brouhaha.
One man was arrested and charged with obstructing the administration of law and resisting arrest, but no injuries were reported.
Several celebrities had been scheduled to appear, including boxer Floyd Mayweather.
sean puffy combs, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 17 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges 49 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 8 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
17 min ago