ESPN analyst held in Conn. on child porn charge
BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) - July 9, 2010 -- Jeremy Green, an analyst for ESPN and son of former NFL coach Dennis Green, has been arrested on a child pornography charge in Connecticut.
Bristol police say Green was picked up on Thursday around 5 p.m. in a Southington hotel and charged with possession of child pornography, possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia.
He was being held on a $750,000 bond. Police are noting releasing details and say the warrant is sealed.
There was no telephone listing for Green at his address in Bristol, and it was not immediately clear whether he had a lawyer.
ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys says Green has worked since 2005 as a contributor to ESPN.com. The company had no immediate comment on the arrest.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation 32 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep 35 min ago
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens 39 min ago
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ 20 min ago