ESPN analyst held in Conn. on child porn charge
BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) - July 9, 2010 -- Jeremy Green, an analyst for ESPN and son of former NFL coach Dennis Green, has been arrested on a child pornography charge in Connecticut.
Bristol police say Green was picked up on Thursday around 5 p.m. in a Southington hotel and charged with possession of child pornography, possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia.
He was being held on a $750,000 bond. Police are noting releasing details and say the warrant is sealed.
There was no telephone listing for Green at his address in Bristol, and it was not immediately clear whether he had a lawyer.
ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys says Green has worked since 2005 as a contributor to ESPN.com. The company had no immediate comment on the arrest.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 19 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 20 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 55 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 1 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Warmer Weekend
8 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
55 min ago