ESPN analyst held in Conn. on child porn charge
BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) - July 9, 2010 -- Jeremy Green, an analyst for ESPN and son of former NFL coach Dennis Green, has been arrested on a child pornography charge in Connecticut.
Bristol police say Green was picked up on Thursday around 5 p.m. in a Southington hotel and charged with possession of child pornography, possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia.
He was being held on a $750,000 bond. Police are noting releasing details and say the warrant is sealed.
There was no telephone listing for Green at his address in Bristol, and it was not immediately clear whether he had a lawyer.
ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys says Green has worked since 2005 as a contributor to ESPN.com. The company had no immediate comment on the arrest.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 23 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ