Jolie would not be worth her salt as real-life spy
WASHINGTON (AP) - July 14, 2010 -- Angelina Jolie says she's a lousy liar and wouldn't make a good spy in real life.
Jolie plays a CIA operative who is accused of being a Russian spy in her upcoming movie "Salt."
In a recent interview with The Associated Press, Jolie confided: "I can keep a secret, but if pressed, I'm a bad liar."
Ordinarily, she said, she speaks with authority. But the actress admits that she'd probably "falter or stutter" if she told a fib and it would quickly be detected.
Jolie is better at fighting. When she was in school, Jolie said someone insulted a person she cared about and she let fists fly. After a couple of punches "it kind of ended there," she says.
"Salt" opens nationally on July 23.
angelina jolie, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Sunny, blustery winds today 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co. 41 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 5 min ago
- Police search for gunman in Germantown bar shooting 9 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- WCU investigates indecent assault, carjacking attempt
- MLK football documentary premieres in NYC
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Sunny, blustery winds today
53 min ago
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
41 min ago
- Police search for gunman in Germantown bar...
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos