Jolie would not be worth her salt as real-life spy
WASHINGTON (AP) - July 14, 2010 -- Angelina Jolie says she's a lousy liar and wouldn't make a good spy in real life.
Jolie plays a CIA operative who is accused of being a Russian spy in her upcoming movie "Salt."
In a recent interview with The Associated Press, Jolie confided: "I can keep a secret, but if pressed, I'm a bad liar."
Ordinarily, she said, she speaks with authority. But the actress admits that she'd probably "falter or stutter" if she told a fib and it would quickly be detected.
Jolie is better at fighting. When she was in school, Jolie said someone insulted a person she cared about and she let fists fly. After a couple of punches "it kind of ended there," she says.
"Salt" opens nationally on July 23.
angelina jolie, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd 35 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 10 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball