Jolie would not be worth her salt as real-life spy
WASHINGTON (AP) - July 14, 2010 -- Angelina Jolie says she's a lousy liar and wouldn't make a good spy in real life.
Jolie plays a CIA operative who is accused of being a Russian spy in her upcoming movie "Salt."
In a recent interview with The Associated Press, Jolie confided: "I can keep a secret, but if pressed, I'm a bad liar."
Ordinarily, she said, she speaks with authority. But the actress admits that she'd probably "falter or stutter" if she told a fib and it would quickly be detected.
Jolie is better at fighting. When she was in school, Jolie said someone insulted a person she cared about and she let fists fly. After a couple of punches "it kind of ended there," she says.
"Salt" opens nationally on July 23.
angelina jolie, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts. 37 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping 15 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
37 min ago
- Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
15 min ago