Timberlake's William Rast to launch at Target
NEW YORK (AP) - July 29, 2010 -- William Rast, the fashion line by Justin Timberlake and his childhood friend Trace Ayala, has a new partner: Target.
The retailer announced Thursday that a William Rast collection, including denim, outerwear and sportswear for men and women, would launch in December and be available for a month.
Target has had a steady stream of limited-edition partnerships with top-level designers, including Zac Posen, Jean Paul Gaultier, Rodarte and Proenza Schouler, giving the retailer a certain prestige among the fashion crowd and bringing designer labels down to a more affordable price point.
The typical William Rast look is casual, with an emphasis on jeans and leather jackets. The fall runway collection, presented earlier this year at New York Fashion Week, was dubbed "New America" and inspired by road trips between the Mississippi River and the West Coast, Timberlake said.
justin timberlake, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 4 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 31 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 25 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 23 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 43 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
25 min ago