Timberlake's William Rast to launch at Target
NEW YORK (AP) - July 29, 2010 -- William Rast, the fashion line by Justin Timberlake and his childhood friend Trace Ayala, has a new partner: Target.
The retailer announced Thursday that a William Rast collection, including denim, outerwear and sportswear for men and women, would launch in December and be available for a month.
Target has had a steady stream of limited-edition partnerships with top-level designers, including Zac Posen, Jean Paul Gaultier, Rodarte and Proenza Schouler, giving the retailer a certain prestige among the fashion crowd and bringing designer labels down to a more affordable price point.
The typical William Rast look is casual, with an emphasis on jeans and leather jackets. The fall runway collection, presented earlier this year at New York Fashion Week, was dubbed "New America" and inspired by road trips between the Mississippi River and the West Coast, Timberlake said.
justin timberlake, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 2 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia