Gibson's ex-girlfriend urges him `tell the truth'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - July 30, 2010 -- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend says she's the victim of a "smear campaign" and never tried to extort money from the Oscar-winning star.
In a video interview posted Friday on RadarOnline.com, Oksana Grigorieva says she's been "victimized all over again" by speaking out about her troubles with Gibson. She accuses him of "trivializing domestic violence" and urges him to "tell the truth."
The Russian singer and mother of Gibson's youngest child says the now-infamous tapes allegedly of the filmmaker threatening Grigorieva were all recorded on one night, and that she recorded the calls because she feared for her life.
Gibson met with sheriff's detectives last week to discuss his claims of extortion against his ex. The sheriff's department is also investigating claims by Grigorieva that Gibson abused her during a January confrontation.
mel gibson, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 33 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos