Kardashian at Cowboys practice to watch Austin
SAN ANTONIO (AP) - August 1, 2010 -- Kim Kardashian is watching her new NFL boyfriend play.
The reality TV star was at the Dallas Cowboys' practice Sunday watching Miles Austin from a private suite at the Alamodome. Kardashian was with quarterback Tony Romo's girlfriend, former Miss Missouri Candice Crawford.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says he "almost swallowed" his sandwich earlier when he ran into Austin and Kardashian having lunch with Romo.
Kardashian and Austin have been coy about whether they are dating, but have often been photographed together recently.
Austin, smiling as always, jogged off the field after practice without responding to questions.
Kardashian previously dated Reggie Bush of the Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints.
dallas cowboys, texas, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ