Sean Penn and Robin Wright's divorce finalized
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (AP) - August 4, 2010 -- There won't be an encore for Sean Penn and Robin Wright's marriage - court records show the couple are officially divorced.
A judgment ending their 14-year marriage was entered July 22 in Marin County, which is in the Bay Area. The filing was first reported Wednesday by People.com
The couple's marriage has been an on-again, off-again affair. Wright filed for divorce last August, the third time the couple petitioned to either separate or divorce.
The filings show Penn and Wright will share custody of their 16-year-old son. They also have a 19-year-old daughter.
Requests for comment e-mailed to the actors' publicists were not immediately returned.
Details of any financial settlement the ex-couple entered were not filed with the court.
california, divorce, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!