Sean Penn and Robin Wright's divorce finalized
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (AP) - August 4, 2010 -- There won't be an encore for Sean Penn and Robin Wright's marriage - court records show the couple are officially divorced.
A judgment ending their 14-year marriage was entered July 22 in Marin County, which is in the Bay Area. The filing was first reported Wednesday by People.com
The couple's marriage has been an on-again, off-again affair. Wright filed for divorce last August, the third time the couple petitioned to either separate or divorce.
The filings show Penn and Wright will share custody of their 16-year-old son. They also have a 19-year-old daughter.
Requests for comment e-mailed to the actors' publicists were not immediately returned.
Details of any financial settlement the ex-couple entered were not filed with the court.
california, divorce, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot while sleeping in South Philadelphia 14 min ago
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos