Alicia Keys weds producer Swizz Beatz
NEW YORK - August 2, 2010 -- Call her Mrs. Beatz.
Alicia Keys has married producer Swizz Beatz, with whom she is expecting her first child.
A representative for Keys on Sunday confirmed the wedding.
The Grammy winner and Beatz - whose real name is Kaseem Dean - announced in May that they were engaged.
They were wed Saturday at a private ceremony.
People magazine reports the wedding took place in a private home on the Mediterranean Sea with family and close friends present.
Deepak Chopra conducted the ceremony.
It is the 29-year-old singer's first marriage.
Thirty-one-year-old Beatz has been married before and has two sons.
Their baby is due later this year.
alicia keys, grammy awards, weddings, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 42 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 22 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 14 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply