Charlie Sheen headed to court today
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) - August 2, 2010 -- Actor Charlie Sheen is due in court Monday and expected to plead guilty to a charge stemming from a Christmas Day dispute with his wife.
Yale Galanter, one of Sheen's attorneys, has said that Sheen agreed to plead guilty to misdemeanor assault in exchange for prosecutors dropping more serious charges.
Galanter previously said the agreement calls for Charlie Sheen to serve 30 days in jail. Sheen had been scheduled to plead guilty at a hearing in June, but that hit a snag with a disagreement over terms of a proposed work release program.
charlie sheen, colorado, cbs, assault, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout 45 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 58 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor