No jail time for Charlie Sheen.
Aspen, Colorado - August 3, 2010 -- Actor pleads guilty in Aspen wife assault.
In exchange for his guilty plea to misdemeanor assault, other more serious charges have been dropped: felony menacing and criminal mischief.
Sheen has been sentenced to 30 days in a rehab center, 30 days of probation and 36 hours of anger management.
He has 30 days to report to the Promises Treatment Center in Malibu.
Although Sheen's sentence includes rehab, his lawyer has said that since the Christmas-Day argument, both Sheen and his wife, Brooke Mueller have completed alcohol rehab programs.
And the lawyer has said they've been sober for months.
charlie sheen, cbs, assault, colorado, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 46 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete 48 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 28 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
18 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
28 min ago