No jail time for Charlie Sheen.
Aspen, Colorado - August 3, 2010 -- Actor pleads guilty in Aspen wife assault.
In exchange for his guilty plea to misdemeanor assault, other more serious charges have been dropped: felony menacing and criminal mischief.
Sheen has been sentenced to 30 days in a rehab center, 30 days of probation and 36 hours of anger management.
He has 30 days to report to the Promises Treatment Center in Malibu.
Although Sheen's sentence includes rehab, his lawyer has said that since the Christmas-Day argument, both Sheen and his wife, Brooke Mueller have completed alcohol rehab programs.
And the lawyer has said they've been sober for months.
charlie sheen, cbs, assault, colorado, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 21 min ago
- Steamy Situation 12 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams 3 min ago
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma 59 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc 46 min ago
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary 32 min ago
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del. 50 min ago
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township 1 min ago
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage 48 min ago
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- New push to revitalize West Philly's Lancaster Ave. 1 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
21 min ago