No jail time for Charlie Sheen.
Aspen, Colorado - August 3, 2010 -- Actor pleads guilty in Aspen wife assault.
In exchange for his guilty plea to misdemeanor assault, other more serious charges have been dropped: felony menacing and criminal mischief.
Sheen has been sentenced to 30 days in a rehab center, 30 days of probation and 36 hours of anger management.
He has 30 days to report to the Promises Treatment Center in Malibu.
Although Sheen's sentence includes rehab, his lawyer has said that since the Christmas-Day argument, both Sheen and his wife, Brooke Mueller have completed alcohol rehab programs.
And the lawyer has said they've been sober for months.
charlie sheen, cbs, assault, colorado, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments 11 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
8 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
11 min ago