No jail time for Charlie Sheen.
Aspen, Colorado - August 3, 2010 -- Actor pleads guilty in Aspen wife assault.
In exchange for his guilty plea to misdemeanor assault, other more serious charges have been dropped: felony menacing and criminal mischief.
Sheen has been sentenced to 30 days in a rehab center, 30 days of probation and 36 hours of anger management.
He has 30 days to report to the Promises Treatment Center in Malibu.
Although Sheen's sentence includes rehab, his lawyer has said that since the Christmas-Day argument, both Sheen and his wife, Brooke Mueller have completed alcohol rehab programs.
And the lawyer has said they've been sober for months.
charlie sheen, cbs, assault, colorado, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs