Michaels, Morales set to co-host 'Miss Universe'
NEW YORK (AP) - August 3, 2010 -- Rocker Bret Michaels and TV correspondent Natalie Morales are hosting this year's Miss Universe Pageant.
The Miss Universe Organization announced Tuesday that Michaels, the musician and reality TV star, and Morales, who reports for NBC's "Today," will be presiding when the pageant airs live from Las Vegas on August 23 on NBC.
The two-hour special will gather contestants representing more than 80 countries. They will compete in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview.
Michaels was seen this spring as a contestant himself, emerging as the winner of NBC's reality competition "The Celebrity Apprentice."
bret michaels, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list