Michaels, Morales set to co-host 'Miss Universe'
NEW YORK (AP) - August 3, 2010 -- Rocker Bret Michaels and TV correspondent Natalie Morales are hosting this year's Miss Universe Pageant.
The Miss Universe Organization announced Tuesday that Michaels, the musician and reality TV star, and Morales, who reports for NBC's "Today," will be presiding when the pageant airs live from Las Vegas on August 23 on NBC.
The two-hour special will gather contestants representing more than 80 countries. They will compete in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview.
Michaels was seen this spring as a contestant himself, emerging as the winner of NBC's reality competition "The Celebrity Apprentice."
bret michaels, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 11 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia 8 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- SEPTA announces strike contingency plan 28 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant 29 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
11 min ago