Part two of `Breaking Dawn' coming out Nov. 2012
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 3, 2010 -- "Twilight" fans will get their final taste of the vampire series when the second half of the finale hits theaters at the end of 2012.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2," is scheduled for release Nov. 16, 2012, Summit Entertainment announced Tuesday. The first half is coming out Nov. 18, 2011.
Bill Condon is set to direct both movies, based on the fourth and final book in Stephanie Meyer's series about vampires, werewolves and the teenage girl caught in between them. Stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are all set to return. Production is scheduled to begin this fall.
Part three, "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," has made over $288 million in its five weeks in theaters.
twilight saga, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 53 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ