Part two of `Breaking Dawn' coming out Nov. 2012
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 3, 2010 -- "Twilight" fans will get their final taste of the vampire series when the second half of the finale hits theaters at the end of 2012.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2," is scheduled for release Nov. 16, 2012, Summit Entertainment announced Tuesday. The first half is coming out Nov. 18, 2011.
Bill Condon is set to direct both movies, based on the fourth and final book in Stephanie Meyer's series about vampires, werewolves and the teenage girl caught in between them. Stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are all set to return. Production is scheduled to begin this fall.
Part three, "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," has made over $288 million in its five weeks in theaters.
twilight saga, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 14 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 29 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint 23 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
14 min ago