Bristol Palin calls it quits with fiance, again
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - August 3, 2010 -- Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have called off their second engagement after he told her he may have fathered a baby with another girl.The other girl was not identified, but a pregnant ex-girlfriend of Johnston has publicly denied he is the father.
The 19-year-old daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told People magazine that the "final straw" was when Johnston told her he was going to Hollywood to see a hunting show, but actually went there to star in a music video mocking her family.
Sarah Palin, the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee, says she hopes her daughter will "move forward in life with her same forgiving, gracious, optimistic spirit, but from henceforth she'll know to trust but verify."
sarah palin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash