Jimmy Johnson to be contestant on 'Survivor'
NEW YORK (AP) - August 9, 2010 -- Former NFL coach Jimmy Johnson will be a contestant on the reality television show "Survivor" this season.
Johnson will be part of a team of 10 contestants over the age of 40 who will compete against a group aged 30 and under.
Johnson won a college national championship at the University of Miami, then won two Super Bowls with the Dallas Cowboys. He also coached the Miami Dolphins. Johnson is now an NFL commentator for Fox.
jimmy johnson, cbs, nicaragua, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 27 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 1 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act