Jimmy Johnson to be contestant on 'Survivor'
NEW YORK (AP) - August 9, 2010 -- Former NFL coach Jimmy Johnson will be a contestant on the reality television show "Survivor" this season.
Johnson will be part of a team of 10 contestants over the age of 40 who will compete against a group aged 30 and under.
Johnson won a college national championship at the University of Miami, then won two Super Bowls with the Dallas Cowboys. He also coached the Miami Dolphins. Johnson is now an NFL commentator for Fox.
jimmy johnson, cbs, nicaragua, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 43 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney 17 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in...
43 min ago