People: No go for J-Lo on Idol
August 12, 2010 (WPVI) -- Jenny won't be visiting the American Idol block after all, according to People Magazine.
The source says, "Her demands got out of hand."
The singer-actress was said to be close to signing a deal to become a member of a revamped panel after both Simon Cowell and Ellen DeGeneres announced their departures from the program.
If People's source is correct, the network will now be looking into other celebrities to fill the judge's seat. One celebrity, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, is already rumored to be close to a deal.
Fox nor a representative for Lopez could be reached for comment.
To read People's full report, click here.
simon cowell, ellen degeneres, jennifer lopez, american idol, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos