Jay Leno's Miss. coast show to benefit fishermen
BILOXI, Miss. (AP) - August 20, 2010 -- Jay Leno will be doing standup to help the Gulf Coast.
The "Tonight Show" host and comedian will appear Saturday at the Beau Rivage Theater in Biloxi, Miss., in a benefit performance for residents who've been affected by the massive oil spill.
The appearance is billed as "Stand Up for the Gulf Coast: A Special Evening with Jay Leno to Benefit the Gulf Coast Community Foundation." Leno says the coastal fishing community and others need money, and he wants to help raise it.
Tickets for the benefit are $40, $80 and $150 each.
Funds raised will be administered by the foundation through its Mississippi Oil Spill Recovery Fund.
jay leno, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 41 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 6 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer 10 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
41 min ago