Jay Leno's Miss. coast show to benefit fishermen
BILOXI, Miss. (AP) - August 20, 2010 -- Jay Leno will be doing standup to help the Gulf Coast.
The "Tonight Show" host and comedian will appear Saturday at the Beau Rivage Theater in Biloxi, Miss., in a benefit performance for residents who've been affected by the massive oil spill.
The appearance is billed as "Stand Up for the Gulf Coast: A Special Evening with Jay Leno to Benefit the Gulf Coast Community Foundation." Leno says the coastal fishing community and others need money, and he wants to help raise it.
Tickets for the benefit are $40, $80 and $150 each.
Funds raised will be administered by the foundation through its Mississippi Oil Spill Recovery Fund.
jay leno, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 36 min ago
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 8 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- SUV crashes into gas pump, bursts into flames
11 min ago