O'Brien's spoken-word recording to debut on Sirius
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 20, 2010 -- Sirius XM satellite radio will debut a spoken-word recording by Conan O'Brien in which he riffs on the legend of Frankenstein.
"And They Call Me Mad?",will play at noon EDT Monday, one day before its release, as part of Sirius XM's Raw Dog Comedy channel.
The 7-inch vinyl record's flip side features an interview with O'Brien by Jack White, whose Third Man Records is releasing it. White's label also is releasing "Conan O'Brien Live at Third Man," recorded live in Nashville, Tenn., in June.
The records will be available at Third Man's website.
O'Brien has spent the summer on his "Legally Prohibited From Being Funny On Television Tour." The former "Tonight" host's new TBS show starts in November.
conan obrien, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 36 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date 19 min ago
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital 22 min ago
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police