Man charged with trying to break into Hilton home
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 26, 2010 -- Prosecutors in Los Angeles say they have charged a man arrested outside Paris Hilton's home with attempted burglary.
The district attorney's office said Thursday it filed one felony count against 31-year-old Nathan Lee Parada.
Parada is being held in lieu of $50,000 bail. His arraignment is expected later in the day.
Authorities say someone carrying two big knives banged on Hilton's window. She posted a photo of the Tuesday arrest on Twitter and described it as "scary."
It was not immediately clear whether Parada had an attorney.
He could face up to six years in prison if convicted.
paris hilton, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 28 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 12 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 32 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 32 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 32 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
28 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
32 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
32 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos