Man charged with trying to break into Hilton home
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 26, 2010 -- Prosecutors in Los Angeles say they have charged a man arrested outside Paris Hilton's home with attempted burglary.
The district attorney's office said Thursday it filed one felony count against 31-year-old Nathan Lee Parada.
Parada is being held in lieu of $50,000 bail. His arraignment is expected later in the day.
Authorities say someone carrying two big knives banged on Hilton's window. She posted a photo of the Tuesday arrest on Twitter and described it as "scary."
It was not immediately clear whether Parada had an attorney.
He could face up to six years in prison if convicted.
paris hilton, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 35 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Video: Prankster glues woman to Home Depot toilet
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
5 min ago