Judge: Chris Brown doing 'great job' on probation
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 26, 2010 -- A judge says Chris Brown is doing a "great job" completing the terms of his probation after pleading guilty to assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
Brown appeared Thursday for a brief hearing in Los Angeles.
Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg noted Brown had received positive reports from domestic violence counselors and the Richmond, Va., police chief overseeing his community service work.
The 21-year-old Brown did not speak during the hearing. He must return to court Nov. 18 for another status hearing.
Brown was sentenced last year to perform six months of community labor and serve five years probation. He pleaded guilty to assaulting Rihanna in a rented sports car after a pre-Grammy party.
chris brown, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 50 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia