Judge: Chris Brown doing 'great job' on probation
LOS ANGELES (AP) - August 26, 2010 -- A judge says Chris Brown is doing a "great job" completing the terms of his probation after pleading guilty to assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
Brown appeared Thursday for a brief hearing in Los Angeles.
Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg noted Brown had received positive reports from domestic violence counselors and the Richmond, Va., police chief overseeing his community service work.
The 21-year-old Brown did not speak during the hearing. He must return to court Nov. 18 for another status hearing.
Brown was sentenced last year to perform six months of community labor and serve five years probation. He pleaded guilty to assaulting Rihanna in a rented sports car after a pre-Grammy party.
chris brown, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
27 min ago
- Skydiver gets tangled with landing plane
14 min ago
- Student meets bone marrow recipient for...
11 min ago