Taylor Swift in Maine for 'Mine' music video debut
KENNEBUNK, Maine (AP) - August 27, 2010 -- Country music star Taylor Swift is back in Maine for a half-hour television special on CMT to introduce her new music video that was shot in Maine.
The cable network show will air Friday night in Kennebunk.
Swift shot the video "Mine" last month in Maine. The first release from her new album is due out Oct. 25. One of the central sites in the video is a church in Kennebunk, where Swift emerged in a wedding gown.
During Friday's show, the 20-year-old Grammy winner is planning to talk about the music video locations and show behind-the-scenes footage.
taylor swift, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- American U: lockdown lifted, suspect in custody 12 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk