"Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution" renewed
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - September 3, 2010 -- The celebrity chef is getting ready to tape another season.
Nearly two weeks after winning the Emmy for best non-competitive reality show, ABC has picked up a second season of "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution."
In the first season, Oliver tried to change the eating habits of people in Huntington, West Virginia.
In the second season, he'll try to do the same for Los Angeles.
children, diet, obesity, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle 48 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids