Kate Gosselin shows off bikini body in 'People'
NEW YORK - September 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- Even after having eight babies, Kate Gosselin tells People Magazine that she's in the best shape of her life.
In fact, the Berks County mom is on the cover of the magazine this week, flaunting her figure while sporting just a white bikini.
Gosselin tells 'People' that she's worked "really hard' and credits her near-daily runs outside her home in Wernersville, Pa.
"Haven't I earned the right, at this point, to look good?" she said.
Gosselin also denied tabloid reports linking her to her bodyguard, calling it 'absurd,' but said she does hope her new body will turn some heads.
"I'm waiting for Mr. Right," Gosselin said.
The new issue of 'People' hits newsstands on Friday.
kate gosselin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 18 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 42 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
18 min ago