Kate Gosselin shows off bikini body in 'People'
NEW YORK - September 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- Even after having eight babies, Kate Gosselin tells People Magazine that she's in the best shape of her life.
In fact, the Berks County mom is on the cover of the magazine this week, flaunting her figure while sporting just a white bikini.
Gosselin tells 'People' that she's worked "really hard' and credits her near-daily runs outside her home in Wernersville, Pa.
"Haven't I earned the right, at this point, to look good?" she said.
Gosselin also denied tabloid reports linking her to her bodyguard, calling it 'absurd,' but said she does hope her new body will turn some heads.
"I'm waiting for Mr. Right," Gosselin said.
The new issue of 'People' hits newsstands on Friday.
kate gosselin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book