Ellen DeGeneres adds second singer to new label
NEW YORK (AP) - September 16, 2010 -- Ellen DeGeneres has signed another young singer to her new recording label.
The talk show host announced Thursday that 16-year-old Tom Andrews would be her second signing to eleveneleven. The former "American Idol" judge launched the label this year with 12-year-old YouTube sensation Greyson (GRAY'-son) Chance. His album is due out this year.
Andrews is from the United Kingdom. He made his debut on the "Ellen" show on Thursday with a rendition of James Brown's "It's A Man's Man's Man's World."
ellen degeneres, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95 36 min ago
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control 17 min ago
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
36 min ago