Ellen DeGeneres adds second singer to new label
NEW YORK (AP) - September 16, 2010 -- Ellen DeGeneres has signed another young singer to her new recording label.
The talk show host announced Thursday that 16-year-old Tom Andrews would be her second signing to eleveneleven. The former "American Idol" judge launched the label this year with 12-year-old YouTube sensation Greyson (GRAY'-son) Chance. His album is due out this year.
Andrews is from the United Kingdom. He made his debut on the "Ellen" show on Thursday with a rendition of James Brown's "It's A Man's Man's Man's World."
ellen degeneres, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 5 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad