Ex-supermodel reconciles with billionaire husband
MIDDLETOWN, Conn. (AP) - September 20, 2010 -- Former supermodel Stephanie Seymour and her billionaire husband, Peter Brant, have decided to reconcile.
Court records show Seymour and Brant withdrew divorce complaints Monday in Connecticut Superior Court.
Seymour and Brant issued a joint statement to the media saying they were reconciling and asking that their privacy be respected.
The 42-year-old Seymour became famous as a model for Victoria's Secret and "Sports Illustrated." She dated rocker Axl Rose and was in a pair of Guns N' Roses music videos prior to meeting Brant.
Seymour has been married to the 63-year-old Brant, a newsprint magnate, for 15 years. They have three children.
The reconciliation was announced as divorce proceedings were set to get started in Middletown on Monday.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 9 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 25 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
9 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
25 min ago