Ex-supermodel reconciles with billionaire husband
MIDDLETOWN, Conn. (AP) - September 20, 2010 -- Former supermodel Stephanie Seymour and her billionaire husband, Peter Brant, have decided to reconcile.
Court records show Seymour and Brant withdrew divorce complaints Monday in Connecticut Superior Court.
Seymour and Brant issued a joint statement to the media saying they were reconciling and asking that their privacy be respected.
The 42-year-old Seymour became famous as a model for Victoria's Secret and "Sports Illustrated." She dated rocker Axl Rose and was in a pair of Guns N' Roses music videos prior to meeting Brant.
Seymour has been married to the 63-year-old Brant, a newsprint magnate, for 15 years. They have three children.
The reconciliation was announced as divorce proceedings were set to get started in Middletown on Monday.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Bear spotted in Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Video: Caught on tape: Huge tornado in Kansas
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list