Cher ending Vegas show Feb. 5 after some 200 shows
LAS VEGAS (AP) -September 21. 2010 -- Cher's final curtain on her headline show on the Las Vegas Strip is set for Feb. 5 after about 200 shows.
Officials at the Caesars Palace hotel-casino said Tuesday that tickets for Cher's final run of shows starting Jan. 11 will go on sale Saturday.
The last show ends a three-year residency for the iconic singer known for over-the-top costumes, elaborate showmanship and hits spanning several decades.
Cher's departure from the 4,300-seat Colosseum theater will come about one month before Celine Dion returns March 15 to start her second engagement. Her first five-year run grossed more than $400 million.
"Cher at the Colosseum" features dancers choreographed by Doriana Sanchez and costumes designed by Cher's longtime designer, Bob Mackie.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ 38 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands