Cher ending Vegas show Feb. 5 after some 200 shows
LAS VEGAS (AP) -September 21. 2010 -- Cher's final curtain on her headline show on the Las Vegas Strip is set for Feb. 5 after about 200 shows.
Officials at the Caesars Palace hotel-casino said Tuesday that tickets for Cher's final run of shows starting Jan. 11 will go on sale Saturday.
The last show ends a three-year residency for the iconic singer known for over-the-top costumes, elaborate showmanship and hits spanning several decades.
Cher's departure from the 4,300-seat Colosseum theater will come about one month before Celine Dion returns March 15 to start her second engagement. Her first five-year run grossed more than $400 million.
"Cher at the Colosseum" features dancers choreographed by Doriana Sanchez and costumes designed by Cher's longtime designer, Bob Mackie.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens to distant waters 3 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 7 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos