The 'Hoff' is off 'Dancing with the Stars'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 21, 2010 -- He was king of the beach on "Baywatch," but David Hasselhoff didn't fare so well on "Dancing With the Stars."The 58-year-old entertainer was the first celebrity voted off the new season of "Dancing With the Stars." Hasselhoff and his professional partner, Kym Johnson, were ousted from the program Tuesday after performing just one dance.
They landed in last place on Monday's episode for a cha-cha that judges roundly criticized.
Hasselhoff took the dismissal in stride, saying, "Hey, we tried," when his name was called.
Back to dance another week will be singer-actress Brandy; actress Jennifer Grey, Florence Henderson and Kyle Massey; athletes Rick Fox and Kurt Warner; reality stars Audrina Patridge and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino; singer Michael Bolton; comedian Margaret Cho; and political daughter Bristol Palin.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases