Bristol Palin launches Facebook page
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - September 24, 2010 -- Following in her mother's footsteps, Bristol Palin has launched an official Facebook page. Among her first subjects: her role on "Dancing with the Stars."
The 19-year-old daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says the Tuesday launch is part of a new chapter in her life.
The single mother of a toddler son, Bristol Palin says she wanted to step out of her comfort zone to tell her story and advocate for the "pro-life and pro-family cause."
She says she is excited about her TV dancing role and says her dance partner, Mark Ballas, visited with her in Alaska this week.
Her mother, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, also has an official Facebook page, using it to endorse conservative candidates and expound on her political views.
bristol palin, facebook, alaska, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 29 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 58 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 56 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos