Michael Bolton demands apology from "Dancing's" Bruno
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 30, 2010 -- Not only did Bruno Tonioli embarrass Michael Bolton in front of millions of TV viewers, he embarrassed him in front of his mom.
For that, Bolton wants a public apology.
Tonioli gave Bolton a three for his jive and called it the worst he'd ever seen in eleven seasons of "Dancing With the Stars." Bolton told "Good Morning America" that Tonioli should say he's sorry and also be reprimanded.
Bolton's 90-year-old mother was in the audience that night to see her son ridiculed.
He was voted off the next day.
michael bolton, dancing with the stars, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 51 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos