No end to Spears conservatorship after meeting
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 30, 2010 -- Britney Spears has met with a judge overseeing her conservatorship, but no changes are being made.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Reva Goetz also met Thursday with the singer's father Jamie, who retains control with attorneys over his daughter's personal and financial affairs.
Wearing a black dress and black boots, Spears was ushered into the judge's chambers by deputies.
Goetz later said in open court, "We had a very nice conversation."
She then said no changes were being made to the 28-year-old singer's conservatorship, which was established in February 2008 after Spears was involved in several high-profile incidents of erratic behavior.
britney spears, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives 44 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire 45 min ago
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 20 min ago
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 46 min ago
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in 16 min ago
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees 52 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
35 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
45 min ago
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
46 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
20 min ago