Fallon, Timberlake go viral in hip-hop clip
NEW YORK (AP) - September 30, 2010 -- Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake are the hottest duo in hip-hop - for the moment.
They performed a medley of rap hits on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" Wednesday night, and the clip is becoming a viral hit.
Fallon and Timberlake started off with Sugarhill Gang's classic "Rapper's Delight" and went on to perform jams from the Beastie Boys, the Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z and Eminem.
The 36-year-old Fallon says he's surprised by the skit's success. Fallon says he took time to get it right before taking the stage.
Fallon says that "you know I really needed to practice" because "you know I can't rap." He says that he was rehearsing in his apartment "till 2 in the morning" and that his wife called him crazy.
The NBC show's house band The Roots backed them up.
justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man