Fallon, Timberlake go viral in hip-hop clip
NEW YORK (AP) - September 30, 2010 -- Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake are the hottest duo in hip-hop - for the moment.
They performed a medley of rap hits on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" Wednesday night, and the clip is becoming a viral hit.
Fallon and Timberlake started off with Sugarhill Gang's classic "Rapper's Delight" and went on to perform jams from the Beastie Boys, the Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z and Eminem.
The 36-year-old Fallon says he's surprised by the skit's success. Fallon says he took time to get it right before taking the stage.
Fallon says that "you know I really needed to practice" because "you know I can't rap." He says that he was rehearsing in his apartment "till 2 in the morning" and that his wife called him crazy.
The NBC show's house band The Roots backed them up.
justin timberlake, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 15 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos