Probe finds no wrongdoing in Palin appearance
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) - October 8, 2010 -- State investigators say "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Bristol Palin did not violate the law by appearing last month at an Anchorage bar and grill.
Palin is 19, and the Alaska Alcoholic Beverage Control Board received several complaints about her being at Rumrunners Old Towne Bar and Grill for a performance by her dancing partner, Mark Ballas.
Law permits those under 21 to be inside such establishments if they're accompanied by a parent, spouse or legal guardian over age 21 and are there to eat.
Board Director Shirley Gifford says Palin was with an older guardian, drinking only water and eating nachos and chicken strips. She says there was nothing to indicate any law was broken.
bristol palin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Toddler falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze 33 min ago
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen