Probe finds no wrongdoing in Palin appearance
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) - October 8, 2010 -- State investigators say "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Bristol Palin did not violate the law by appearing last month at an Anchorage bar and grill.
Palin is 19, and the Alaska Alcoholic Beverage Control Board received several complaints about her being at Rumrunners Old Towne Bar and Grill for a performance by her dancing partner, Mark Ballas.
Law permits those under 21 to be inside such establishments if they're accompanied by a parent, spouse or legal guardian over age 21 and are there to eat.
Board Director Shirley Gifford says Palin was with an older guardian, drinking only water and eating nachos and chicken strips. She says there was nothing to indicate any law was broken.
bristol palin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 39 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep 56 min ago
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash