Katy Perry to share runway with Victoria's Secret
NEW YORK - October 13, 2010 -- Katy Perry, Akon and model Adriana Lima in a $2 million fantasy bra are among the highlights planned for this year's Victoria's Secret fashion show.
Other models expected on the runway include Alessandra Ambrosio, Rosie-Huntington Whiteley, Chanel Iman and Candice Swanepoel. Missing from the lineup is Heidi Klum, who recently parted with the brand.
The lingerie show has become a holiday tradition of sorts, with many of the catwalkers outfitted in elaborate, fanciful wings - and very little else - parading in front of elaborate sets.
The fantasy bra has become a signature, too: This one created by jeweler Damiani features diamonds, sapphires and topaz.
The show will be taped Nov. 10 to be televised in an hour-long special on CBS on Nov. 30.
katy perry, victoria's secret, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 22 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 43 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 41 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 45 min ago
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 33 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 35 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
43 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos