Katy Perry to share runway with Victoria's Secret
NEW YORK - October 13, 2010 -- Katy Perry, Akon and model Adriana Lima in a $2 million fantasy bra are among the highlights planned for this year's Victoria's Secret fashion show.
Other models expected on the runway include Alessandra Ambrosio, Rosie-Huntington Whiteley, Chanel Iman and Candice Swanepoel. Missing from the lineup is Heidi Klum, who recently parted with the brand.
The lingerie show has become a holiday tradition of sorts, with many of the catwalkers outfitted in elaborate, fanciful wings - and very little else - parading in front of elaborate sets.
The fantasy bra has become a signature, too: This one created by jeweler Damiani features diamonds, sapphires and topaz.
The show will be taped Nov. 10 to be televised in an hour-long special on CBS on Nov. 30.
katy perry, victoria's secret, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 46 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 38 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 29 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
46 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
38 min ago