Snooki to sign autographs after community service
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. - October 14, 2010 -- "Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi will sign autographs after completing court-ordered community service for disturbing others on the beach in July.
The pint-sized reality show star will sign photos for $10 apiece for those who bring photos to the Seaside Heights Community Center on Sunday. It will cost $20 if you don't bring your own photo.
The money will go to Donations of Love, which benefits local animal shelters.
Polizzi has already done some of her community service cleaning up after animals at Popcorn Park Zoo. Her lawyer Raymond Raya says the autograph session is a thank you to her fans, and a way to help animals, which she loves.
Last month, a judge fined her $500 and ordered community service for being drunk and disorderly on the beach.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 1 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator