Snooki to sign autographs after community service
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. - October 14, 2010 -- "Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi will sign autographs after completing court-ordered community service for disturbing others on the beach in July.
The pint-sized reality show star will sign photos for $10 apiece for those who bring photos to the Seaside Heights Community Center on Sunday. It will cost $20 if you don't bring your own photo.
The money will go to Donations of Love, which benefits local animal shelters.
Polizzi has already done some of her community service cleaning up after animals at Popcorn Park Zoo. Her lawyer Raymond Raya says the autograph session is a thank you to her fans, and a way to help animals, which she loves.
Last month, a judge fined her $500 and ordered community service for being drunk and disorderly on the beach.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 35 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 32 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 34 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 58 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 36 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
32 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
34 min ago