Snooki to sign autographs after community service
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. - October 14, 2010 -- "Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi will sign autographs after completing court-ordered community service for disturbing others on the beach in July.
The pint-sized reality show star will sign photos for $10 apiece for those who bring photos to the Seaside Heights Community Center on Sunday. It will cost $20 if you don't bring your own photo.
The money will go to Donations of Love, which benefits local animal shelters.
Polizzi has already done some of her community service cleaning up after animals at Popcorn Park Zoo. Her lawyer Raymond Raya says the autograph session is a thank you to her fans, and a way to help animals, which she loves.
Last month, a judge fined her $500 and ordered community service for being drunk and disorderly on the beach.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 25 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 20 min ago
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape 29 min ago
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 13 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam 19 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor 59 min ago
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth 49 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
25 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up...
29 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
13 min ago