Snooki signs for fans after community service
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. - October 18, 2010 -- "Jersey Shore" cast member Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi signed autographs after completing her court-ordered community service.
More than 200 people on Sunday paid $10 a piece, or $20 if they didn't have a photo of the reality series star. Her lawyer says the proceeds will go to Donations of Love, which benefits local animal shelters.
Her lawyer says Polizzi spent the morning doing clerical work and cleaning the Seaside Heights police station. In September, she worked at a zoo.
A judge last month fined the pint-sized star $500 and ordered the community service because Polizzi had been drunk and disorderly on the beach in July.
Fifteen-year-old Victoria Rooms told the Asbury Park Press she flew out from Colorado just for an autograph.
Information from: Asbury Park Press, http://www.app.com
snooki, new jersey, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk 51 min ago
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 52 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)