Eva Longoria Parker in minor traffic accident
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 21, 2010 -- Police say "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria Parker has been involved in a minor traffic accident in Hollywood.
Los Angeles police Sgt. Kara Silverstein of the department's West Traffic Division says the actress was heading eastbound on Hollywood Boulevard at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday when another driver made an unsafe left turn into a parking lot and hit Longoria Parker's car.
Silverstein says the actress complained of pain but was not seriously hurt.
Longoria Parker plays the role of Gabrielle on the ABC show.
desperate housewives, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 9 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 4 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 20 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos