Eva Longoria Parker in minor traffic accident
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 21, 2010 -- Police say "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria Parker has been involved in a minor traffic accident in Hollywood.
Los Angeles police Sgt. Kara Silverstein of the department's West Traffic Division says the actress was heading eastbound on Hollywood Boulevard at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday when another driver made an unsafe left turn into a parking lot and hit Longoria Parker's car.
Silverstein says the actress complained of pain but was not seriously hurt.
Longoria Parker plays the role of Gabrielle on the ABC show.
desperate housewives, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 22 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 21 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos