Winfrey lands President Bush, Jackson's parents
CHICAGO (AP) - October 22, 2010 -- Former President George W. Bush and Michael Jackson's parents are among the big names "The Oprah Winfrey Show" has booked for the November ratings sweeps.
Harpo Productions released a schedule Friday, including a show featuring Bush discussing his memoir, "Decision Points," on Nov. 9 - the day of its release.
No date was given for the Jacksons' interview. The production company says Katherine Jackson will talk about her son's life from childhood stardom to his death. She'll be joined by her husband, Joe Jackson.
Singer and actress Barbra Streisand will appear for an interview and a rare performance Nov. 16.
On Nov. 2, Ricky Martin will talk about raising twin boys and his decision to come out as gay.
This is the 25th and final season of Winfrey's talk show.
oprah winfrey, michael jackson, george w bush, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 calls from Newtown, CT shooting released 9 min ago
- Clouds, some sun, mild today 56 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 58 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Washington Square caught on camera
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Toys for Tots: Woman on video was volunteer
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion