Remembering Sam Champion's father
NEW YORK - October 26, 2010 (WPVI) -- Good Morning America's Sam Champion is mourning the loss of his dad.
After a life of service to his country and his family, Lt. Col. James H. Champion, U.S. Marine Corps (retired) passed away October 25 in Houston, Texas.
To learn more about Sam's dad, please visit ABCNews.com by clicking here.
He is survived by his wife of 53 years Sylvia (Murphy) Champion, son Samuel James Champion (NYC), daughter Teresa Champion, son in law John Quigley, grandchildren Sydney and James Quigley.
In lieu of flowers the family respectfully requests any donations in memoriam be made to:
MD Anderson Cancer Center (RE: Lt. Col. J. H. Champion), PO Box 4486, Houston, TX 77210 or Virginia Autism Project at VirginiaAutismProject.org
good morning america, entertainment
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off 42 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- 10 more bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers 22 min ago
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody!
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Woman's body found in Berks County
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police