Susan Boyle to sing for Prince Charles
LONDON (AP) -November 2, 2010 -- First she sang for Pope Benedict XVI, and now British singing sensation Susan Boyle is going to perform for Prince Charles.
The 49-year-old reality television show star will perform her version of Lou Reed's Perfect Day for Charles and his wife Camilla at the Daily Mirror's Pride of Britain Awards on Monday.
Boyle said Tuesday it is a "real privilege" to be able to sing for the royals.
The singer, who shot to international fame after her stint on "Britain's Got Talent," performed during a ceremony for the pope when he visited the U.K. in September.
prince charles, susan boyle, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 49 min ago
- Milder Monday 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 49 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 16 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 21 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 49 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
49 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
16 min ago
- Kevin Grow suits up with Harlem Globetrotters
27 min ago
- Milder Monday
19 min ago