Jennifer Grey rumbaed her way to triple tens.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - November 9, 2010 -- It's ABC's Dancing with the Stars first perfect score of the season.
Jennifer Grey has been in so much pain, she almost dropped out of "Dancing With the Stars."
But last night, she got the season's first round of perfect 10's from the judges.
It came on her second dance, an "instant" rumba.
For the first time ever, the dancers learned which music they would be dancing to just minutes before performing live.
Overall, Grey is tied with Brandy for the evening's highest scores.
The totals from their two performances give both Grey and Brandy 57 out of a possible 60.
Bristol Palin is at the bottom of the judges' scorecard leading into tonight's elimination.
jennifer grey, dancing with the stars, hollywood, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack 34 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete 54 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
50 min ago