Jennifer Grey rumbaed her way to triple tens.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - November 9, 2010 -- It's ABC's Dancing with the Stars first perfect score of the season.
Jennifer Grey has been in so much pain, she almost dropped out of "Dancing With the Stars."
But last night, she got the season's first round of perfect 10's from the judges.
It came on her second dance, an "instant" rumba.
For the first time ever, the dancers learned which music they would be dancing to just minutes before performing live.
Overall, Grey is tied with Brandy for the evening's highest scores.
The totals from their two performances give both Grey and Brandy 57 out of a possible 60.
Bristol Palin is at the bottom of the judges' scorecard leading into tonight's elimination.
jennifer grey, dancing with the stars, hollywood, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police