Barbara Walters to interview Obamas next week
NEW YORK (AP) - November 16, 2010 -- ABC's Barbara Walters will interview President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama at the White House for a network special to air the day after Thanksgiving.
The veteran newswoman has interviewed every president since Richard Nixon. It will be her second time sitting down with the Obamas, not counting a presidential visit to "The View."
ABC said Tuesday that the interview will be conducted at the White House on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and air Friday at 10 p.m. Eastern.
The recent midterm election results will be a big topic, as it was when Steve Kroft of CBS' "60 Minutes" talked to the president two weeks ago.
abc, barbara walters, michelle obama, president barack obama, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 4 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 26 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 23 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
4 min ago