Barbara Walters to interview Obamas next week
NEW YORK (AP) - November 16, 2010 -- ABC's Barbara Walters will interview President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama at the White House for a network special to air the day after Thanksgiving.
The veteran newswoman has interviewed every president since Richard Nixon. It will be her second time sitting down with the Obamas, not counting a presidential visit to "The View."
ABC said Tuesday that the interview will be conducted at the White House on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and air Friday at 10 p.m. Eastern.
The recent midterm election results will be a big topic, as it was when Steve Kroft of CBS' "60 Minutes" talked to the president two weeks ago.
abc, barbara walters, michelle obama, president barack obama, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Armored car robbed outside bank in Tacony
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 6 min ago
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 51 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 9 min ago
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
53 min ago