Angelina Jolie's crew starts shooting in Bosnia
SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) - November 17, 2010 -- Angelina Jolie's producer says one of the star's assistant directors has started shooting scenes for her first movie in Sarajevo.
Edin Sarkic said Wednesday that Jolie originally planed to shoot scenes for her upcoming movie - a wartime love story involving a rape victim - for about ten days in Bosnia, but now her crew will shoot the scenes in three to four days. Jolie herself will only briefly visit the country. Most of the movie will be shot in Hungary.
Rumors about movie's story line angered an association of women raped during the war in Bosnia who heard rumors that it was about a rape victim in a concentration camp falling in love with her rapist.
The rumor proved to be untrue but it cast a shadow on the project.
angelina jolie, movies, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 16 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast 32 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete 37 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 51 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa 27 min ago
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 54 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
7 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
54 min ago