Eva Longoria files for divorce from Tony Parker
LOS ANGELES (AP) - November 17, 2010 -- Eva Longoria has filed for divorce from Tony Parker, citing irreconcilable differences.
Longoria filed papers Wednesday morning in Los Angeles Superior Court. She and Parker, the All-Star point guard for the San Antonio Spurs, were married July 7, 2007. They have no children together.
In the filing, Longoria, who had taken Parker's name, requested that her name be restored to Eva Jacqueline Longoria. The filing also stated that the couple had a prenuptial agreement.
Longoria asked the court to require each side pay its own attorneys' fees, and rule that she should not have to pay spousal support to Parker.
Longoria's spokeswoman, Liza Anderson, said the actress had no comment. Parker, 28, wasn't immediately available for comment.
Longoria, 35, is best known for her role on ABC's "Desperate Housewives."
desperate housewives, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 4 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 10 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
22 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
4 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos