Eva Longoria files for divorce from Tony Parker
LOS ANGELES (AP) - November 17, 2010 -- Eva Longoria has filed for divorce from Tony Parker, citing irreconcilable differences.
Longoria filed papers Wednesday morning in Los Angeles Superior Court. She and Parker, the All-Star point guard for the San Antonio Spurs, were married July 7, 2007. They have no children together.
In the filing, Longoria, who had taken Parker's name, requested that her name be restored to Eva Jacqueline Longoria. The filing also stated that the couple had a prenuptial agreement.
Longoria asked the court to require each side pay its own attorneys' fees, and rule that she should not have to pay spousal support to Parker.
Longoria's spokeswoman, Liza Anderson, said the actress had no comment. Parker, 28, wasn't immediately available for comment.
Longoria, 35, is best known for her role on ABC's "Desperate Housewives."
desperate housewives, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro