Bristol Palin apologizes for Facebook rant
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - November 18, 2010 -- Bristol Palin is apologizing for herself and her younger sister for their Facebook rant against posters criticizing their family.
Palin posted the apology on her Facebook page, saying she and her 16-year-old sister Willow "shouldn't have reacted to negative comments about our family. We apologize."
Willow Palin used a homophobic slur against a poster on her Facebook page who criticized her mother's new documentary series "Sarah Palin's Alaska." Then, she and Bristol engaged in a stream of offensive comments with posters who continued to slam the family.
Bristol ends her apologetic post by thanking those who are supporting "the great competition in Dancing with the Stars!" She is among three teams who made the finals this week.
bristol palin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 56 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
30 min ago