Bristol Palin apologizes for Facebook rant
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - November 18, 2010 -- Bristol Palin is apologizing for herself and her younger sister for their Facebook rant against posters criticizing their family.
Palin posted the apology on her Facebook page, saying she and her 16-year-old sister Willow "shouldn't have reacted to negative comments about our family. We apologize."
Willow Palin used a homophobic slur against a poster on her Facebook page who criticized her mother's new documentary series "Sarah Palin's Alaska." Then, she and Bristol engaged in a stream of offensive comments with posters who continued to slam the family.
Bristol ends her apologetic post by thanking those who are supporting "the great competition in Dancing with the Stars!" She is among three teams who made the finals this week.
bristol palin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 14 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 40 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom