Palin book takes aim at some new targets
NEW YORK (AP) -November 19, 2010 -- In her new book, Sarah Palin takes on everything from "American Idol" to "American Beauty."
Palin also revives talk of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, and takes issue with JFK's famous religion speech, saying he "wanted to run away from religion."
Who gets praise? Simon Cowell, for one. Barack Obama? Unsurprsingly, not so much - she accuses him of "a stark lack of faith in the American people," among many other things.
"America By Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith and Flag," billed as a tribute to American values, comes out Nov. 23. The Associated Press purchased a copy.
Her first book, the memoir "Going Rogue," has sold more than 2 million copies.
sarah palin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- American Univ: campus on lockdown, gunman reported 4 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 24 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 31 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 33 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
33 min ago