Palin book takes aim at some new targets
NEW YORK (AP) -November 19, 2010 -- In her new book, Sarah Palin takes on everything from "American Idol" to "American Beauty."
Palin also revives talk of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, and takes issue with JFK's famous religion speech, saying he "wanted to run away from religion."
Who gets praise? Simon Cowell, for one. Barack Obama? Unsurprsingly, not so much - she accuses him of "a stark lack of faith in the American people," among many other things.
"America By Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith and Flag," billed as a tribute to American values, comes out Nov. 23. The Associated Press purchased a copy.
Her first book, the memoir "Going Rogue," has sold more than 2 million copies.
sarah palin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Pedestrian struck by car in Milford, Del. gets cited
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen