POLL: Who will win "Dancing with the Stars"
November 23, 2010 (WPVI) -- It's been a season that nobody expected! Who will take home the mirror ball trophy tonight?
Brandy, the 31-year-old singer and actress was eliminated from the hit ABC dance-off last week.
Bristol Palin's presence in the finals has come as a big surprise for many fans of the show. She has never finished in the top 3 during any weeks' performances.
But, in a record number of viewer votes in the semi-finals, Palin was put through over Brandy, despite the singer scoring a perfect 30 in one of her performances.
A rural Wisconsin man blasted his television set with a shotgun after watching Bristol Palin's "Dancing with the Stars" routine last Monday night, saying he was fed up with politics and Palin wasn't a very good dancer, according to court documents. Steven Cowan, 67, of the town of Vermont, about 15 miles west of Madison, then pointed the gun at his wife, 66-year-old Janice Cowan, who escaped and called police, authorities said. A SWAT team surrounded the couple's farmhouse, and officers were able to talk Cowan out Tuesday morning after an all-night standoff.
ABC says an unknown substance in an envelope was delivered to the "Dancing With the Stars" production office at CBS Studios in Los Angeles late Friday night. It was later determined to be talcum powder.
Action News reporter Alicia Vitarelli will be LIVE in Los Angeles during the finale tonight, and will talk to the stars themselves and find out what they credit for their success in her special report on Action News at 11.
You'll be able to vote online for your favorite at the "Dancing with the Stars" website until 11 a.m. Tuesday morning.
dancing with the stars, bristol palin, jennifer grey, brandy, david hasselhoff, michael bolton, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 4 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 1 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 31 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China 56 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
22 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
1 min ago